Wednesday, March 23, 2011

5 Celebrity crushes

Good Morning!  I am doing a 30 day challenge (it's not so much 30 days anymore, but I'm posting on most topics). Since I've been posting some about me and my life, I thought I'd change it up a little bit and do #23- 5 celeb guys I find attractive.  This shouldn't be that hard right, but I couldn't come up with a 5th one for some reason!  For now- I'm doing 4 :) Here we go, in no particular order except for #1.

#1. Johnny Depp

I have been "in love" with him since his 21 jump street/ Halloween days.  I still want him to be the father of my children lol.  Yes, I'd take him even as Captain Jack Sparrow.  He's truly talented and my favorite actor, obviously very dreamy.  I feel like a 13 year old girl when I see him.  Am I the only one?  Friends tell me he's too scruffy now and looks horrible.  I don't care! I love his mysteriousness quiet sexy self ;)

#2.  Gerard Butler
I fell in love with him watching 300 and all of his other movies!  I watch his movies over and over because he's so easy on the eyes.  Very attractive!

3. Bradley Cooper

I think it's his piercing blue eyes is what got me hooked and I am attracted to him.

#4. Hyden Christensen
He's so dreamy and had me from his Star Wars days ;)


for #5 I know I can easily pick Brad Pitt, Shemar Moore, Mathew McConaughey and the list goes on, but I'm not drooling all over them like how I am with my 4 choices.  I feel like a little girl again with a mad crush. 

Do you think any of them are attractive?

Who are your celebrity crushes?

5 comments:

  1. mmmm...Gerard Butler...he's kinda mine. so sorry! haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Johnny Depp is one of mine! Hey where Jacob or Edward on here?!! lol! Yes I love the twilight series! I say its a tie, they are both hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Bradley Cooper is really cute but my heart belongs to Jesse Metcalfe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! This is the best thing, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.
    Saba ACE Shop

    ReplyDelete